Today, I completely obsessed about finding a new format for my blog. I have found some great templates to start out with, but I am not sure which one I am going to use as my base. I need to look at functionality as much as design. I have narrowed down to these 8 designs. I am listing them below and I would love your feedback in the comments!
- Option 1 - This is very clean and I like the tabbed recent posts area. I am not thrilled with the grey header on top. Maybe too corporate.
- Option 2 - This one has some really cool functionality. I just wonder if it's too blue.
- Option 3 - This one is really cute and I like the tree columns. It kind of says food to me. Well especially since I added the cute header!
- Option 4 - This is a very clean blog format. I really like it. I would just need to come up with a clever header design.
- Option 5 - This is very simple and clean.
- Option 6 - This is pretty clean and pleasing to the eye
- Option 7 - This is so ideal for cooking, but so lacking on the functionality front. I would like to combine the graphic of this design from Option 3
- Option 8 - I like this design and even fiddled with making my own header. There is a lot of functionality that I haven't implemented yet.
So what do you think? I would love to hear your opinion!